Please find our link to the updated GDPR policy.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Seller Republic we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can't stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
It is Seller Republic's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Seller Republic collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Seller Republic's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Seller Republic's visitors use its website. From time to time, Seller Republic may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Seller Republic also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog. Seller Republic only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Seller Republic's websites choose to interact with Seller Republic in ways that require Seller Republic to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Seller Republic gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Seller Republic are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Seller Republic collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Seller Republic.
Seller Republic may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Seller Republic may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Seller Republic does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Seller Republic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Seller Republic's behalf or to provide services available at Seller Republic's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Seller Republic's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Seller Republic will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Seller Republic discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Seller Republic believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Seller Republic, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of Seller Republic and have supplied your email address, Seller Republic may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Seller Republic and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Seller Republic takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Seller Republic, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Seller Republic goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Seller Republic may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Seller Republic Ads & Site Functionality
Seller Republic and the companies we work with may collect data in the following way.
• Through the Site: We may collect information through the Site, e.g., when you request a free trial or demo, register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. ebooks), or register to use our Site.
• Offline: We may collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
• Through You: Seller Republic may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Note that there is no legal obligation for you to provide us with personal information and any information collected by us will be provided by you at your own will and with your consent.
• Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
• Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Site (such as the Apps) you are using.
• Through Your Use of the apps: When you download and use an app of Seller Republic’s, we and our service providers may track and collect app usage data, such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device number.
• Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Site and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Please refer to the cookies section below for more information. Seller Republic may not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include 'do not track' instructions.
Seller Republic also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics. Seller Republic also uses Google AdWords.